Archive | Email Delivered RSS feed for this section
Most email systems send to the oldest contacts first. In other words... first contact in is first contact out.
As a result, the first contacts that ever signed up for your list are the first contacts receiving your messages. This is problematic because the longer someone is on your list, Read more...
We get questions about the "secret" for getting out of the Gmail Promotions tab and INTO the Primary tab regularly. Let's revisit briefly.
First off, Gmail is constantly changing their algorithms and watching user behavior, globally and individually to see how subscribers are interacting with different types of messages as Read more...
Best Practices Report
- Recent Posts
- Most email systems send to the oldest contacts first....
- We hope that you and your family had a...
- We hope you are enjoying the quieter week while...
- Email Deliverability (74)
- Email Delivered (93)
- Email Engagement (21)
- Email Inbox (21)
- Email Marketing (125)
- Email Marketing Best Practices (37)
- Email Marketing Tips (80)
- Email Software (3)
- General (3)
- inbox placement (5)
- Opt-in (1)
- Pre-Sales (3)
- Pricing & Payment (6)
- Referral Program (1)
- Set Up (5)
- Spam Traps & Spam Complaints (6)
- subject lines (1)
- Support (3)
- Unsubscribe (2)
content as PDF