Archive | Email Engagement RSS feed for this section
We have talked about the importance of re-engaging your list in the past. The reason for this is twofold:
1. Get rid of the dead weight (Yes, you are supposed to remove the people that aren't responsive ;-) )
2. Increase engagement (opens, clicks, etc. moving forward)
Sometimes, however, it's just a Read more...
We wanted to just revisit some common questions that we get asked about frequently (and it's a good refresher for seasoned marketers).
So... for the next several weeks, we're going to address a different question each week to keep the snippets short, simple and actionable for you! If you have Read more...
We continue to get this question regularly regarding HTML vs. Plain Text. And just the other day, I came across a great article on exactly this topic.
Hubspot recently released findings from a study done a few months back. And what they found was that plain text emails increases opens Read more...
We've talked often about email frequency and consistency...
Mail too much, and your subscribers complain, opt out, etc.
Mail too infrequently and you're losing a ton of money, people forget who you are, and retention rate drops.
Both can cause problems with engagement, and long term deliverability. For example, subscribers that get Read more...
How do you get and keep your subscriber’s attention?
After all, if you want to have consistently profitable email campaigns, it sure helps if your subscribers actually pay attention to your messages, right?
The problem is that most marketers fall into one of two bad habits that ultimately torpedo conversions.
Since the holidays are coming up and everyone is busy, we've decided to dedicate the next several weeks to some short email tips that you can implement into your email program quickly.
This "mini tip" has to do with disclosing the subscriber's email address in the email message itself.
You may Read more...
Best Practices Report
- Recent Posts
- We often get questions around reducing unsubscribe rates and...
- Return Path has released their Engagement Metrics Benchmark report....
- You may have heard the chatter about Verizon moving...
- Email Deliverability (57)
- Email Delivered (80)
- Email Engagement (21)
- Email Inbox (21)
- Email Marketing (111)
- Email Marketing Best Practices (36)
- Email Marketing Tips (79)
- Email Software (3)
- General (2)
- inbox placement (5)
- Opt-in (1)
- Pre-Sales (3)
- Pricing & Payment (6)
- Referral Program (1)
- Set Up (5)
- Spam Traps & Spam Complaints (6)
- subject lines (1)
- Support (3)
- Technical (12)
- Unsubscribe (2)
- Indeed, a good article, packed with loads of information. I personally find foll
content as PDF