Archive | Email Marketing Best Practices RSS feed for this section
This week's tip is just a reminder to pay attention to your "from" address in your campaigns. Here are a few simple pointers and reminders.
1. Do not send using a free email service address (like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com). This is a big no-no and with most ISPs implementing strict DMARC Read more...
Here are a few interesting email statistics that make sense to pay attention to when working on your email marketing strategy.
- Email is 40 times more successful at acquiring new clients than either Facebook or Twitter. In fact, you are 6 times more likely to get a click-through from Read more...
Best Practices Report
- Recent Posts
- Return Path has released their Engagement Metrics Benchmark report....
- You may have heard the chatter about Verizon moving...
- The deliverability community is relatively small. There are a...
- Email Deliverability (57)
- Email Delivered (80)
- Email Engagement (21)
- Email Inbox (21)
- Email Marketing (110)
- Email Marketing Best Practices (36)
- Email Marketing Tips (79)
- Email Software (3)
- General (2)
- inbox placement (5)
- Opt-in (1)
- Pre-Sales (3)
- Pricing & Payment (6)
- Referral Program (1)
- Set Up (5)
- Spam Traps & Spam Complaints (6)
- subject lines (1)
- Support (3)
- Technical (12)
- Unsubscribe (1)
- Indeed, a good article, packed with loads of information. I personally find foll
content as PDF