Archive | Email Marketing Tips RSS feed for this section
The holidays are here and it's time to take advantage of the season. There are lots of great "reasons why" you're giving discounts, offering incentives, etc.
Here are 5 Promotions You Should Consider Running:
1. "Trunk or Treat"!
Open the treasure chest to some of your best performing products
2. "Election Day"
Stay out Read more...
We have talked about the importance of re-engaging your list in the past. The reason for this is twofold:
1. Get rid of the dead weight (Yes, you are supposed to remove the people that aren't responsive ;-) )
2. Increase engagement (opens, clicks, etc. moving forward)
Sometimes, however, it's just a Read more...
This week's tip is just a reminder to pay attention to your "from" address in your campaigns. Here are a few simple pointers and reminders.
1. Do not send using a free email service address (like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com). This is a big no-no and with most ISPs implementing strict DMARC Read more...
We wanted to just revisit some common questions that we get asked about frequently (and it's a good refresher for seasoned marketers).
So... for the next several weeks, we're going to address a different question each week to keep the snippets short, simple and actionable for you! If you have Read more...
American consumers can expect to receive even MORE email in 2016 as companies get more and more sophisticated with strategy, tactics and tools.
This means, to continue to grow as an email marketer, you've got to continue to work on your copy, your list and your relationship with your subscribers. Read more...
We have often talked about engagement rates, list segmentation, and overall interaction with your subscribers. However, this week, we're going to dig a little deeper and take a high level view of your list in terms of activity level/level of interest.
You'll want to look at each of these overall Read more...
Best Practices Report
- Recent Posts
- Most email systems send to the oldest contacts first....
- We hope that you and your family had a...
- We hope you are enjoying the quieter week while...
- Email Deliverability (74)
- Email Delivered (93)
- Email Engagement (21)
- Email Inbox (21)
- Email Marketing (125)
- Email Marketing Best Practices (37)
- Email Marketing Tips (80)
- Email Software (3)
- General (3)
- inbox placement (5)
- Opt-in (1)
- Pre-Sales (3)
- Pricing & Payment (6)
- Referral Program (1)
- Set Up (5)
- Spam Traps & Spam Complaints (6)
- subject lines (1)
- Support (3)
- Unsubscribe (2)
content as PDF