Archive | Email Software RSS feed for this section
A self-hosted solution is actually housed in your own database and sits on your own server.
This allows you to have ultimate control over your deliverability.
In order to have this control, you are most likely going to want to look at getting your own server/hosting account with a dedicated IP address. Read more...
Over the past week, we’ve been made aware of a potential security issue affecting users of autoresponse plus. Currently, the instances we’ve seen have been related to ARP3 and are a serious concern.
In a nutshell, hackers are hacking into autoresponse plus accounts (not the server, but the actual email Read more...
First things first, let’s talk about the different methods in which you can use to send your email.
Most likely, if you’re doing any kind of marketing online, you’re using one of these 2 solutions.
First, we're going to talk about the types of solutions. We basically have two main methods Read more...
Best Practices Report
- Recent Posts
- We often get questions around reducing unsubscribe rates and...
- Return Path has released their Engagement Metrics Benchmark report....
- You may have heard the chatter about Verizon moving...
- Email Deliverability (57)
- Email Delivered (80)
- Email Engagement (21)
- Email Inbox (21)
- Email Marketing (111)
- Email Marketing Best Practices (36)
- Email Marketing Tips (79)
- Email Software (3)
- General (2)
- inbox placement (5)
- Opt-in (1)
- Pre-Sales (3)
- Pricing & Payment (6)
- Referral Program (1)
- Set Up (5)
- Spam Traps & Spam Complaints (6)
- subject lines (1)
- Support (3)
- Technical (12)
- Unsubscribe (2)
- Indeed, a good article, packed with loads of information. I personally find foll
content as PDF