Do you have seed lists available?
Email Delivered does have seed lists available for existing customers as an additional option. We do not offer seed lists outside of our existing customers at this time.
NOTE: By definition, seed lists are unengaged users. Therefore, we do not recommend relying entirely on such lists.
How to Get Your Emails to the Inbox
If you want to get more of your emails to the inbox, you need to know the secrets that the Email Service Providers AREN’T willing to tell you. For a limited time, I’m sharing some select tips that top Internet Marketers know... for FREE.
Here’s what you’ll get right now...
- The How to Guide for getting your emails back to the inbox.
- How to find (and improve) your email “reputation” (how the ISPs see you).
- 5 Email KILLERS that your email service provider is purposely hiding from you.
These resources are for members-only. Get your VIP pass now!
- Can I just hire you to fix an email block on a per incident basis?
- Will you manage my list for me?
- The service I currently use tells me that my deliverability is 99%. Can you do better than that?
- How much can you improve my deliverability?
- How do I know if my hosting provider will allow me to send bulk email?