What is the process to get setup?
Getting started with Email Delivered is quick and easy. There are 3 main components to Email Delivered:
(1) A dedicated or virtual server with a dedicated IP address for email. If you already have a dedicated IP, you are good to go to the next step. If you need help selecting a hosting provider or would like more information on our partner hosting providers, please contact us.
(2) Sign up for your Email Delivered account. Once you have registered, we’ll need to collect some account information from you regarding contact information, list practices, access to your server, if applicable, etc.
(3) Purchase your email software. Generally this is a one time fee and the software you select will depend on your particular needs in terms of performance as well as functionality. For a list of email clients that we have worked with, click here.
How to Get Your Emails to the Inbox
If you want to get more of your emails to the inbox, you need to know the secrets that the Email Service Providers AREN’T willing to tell you. For a limited time, I’m sharing some select tips that top Internet Marketers know... for FREE.
Here’s what you’ll get right now...
- The How to Guide for getting your emails back to the inbox.
- How to find (and improve) your email “reputation” (how the ISPs see you).
- 5 Email KILLERS that your email service provider is purposely hiding from you.